Wordpress PDF Invoices Plugin automatically send a PDF invoice to the client after he successfully purchases your product. You are also able to manually download or email the invoice directly to the client.
What’s so special about it?
- Professional looking PDF Invoice
- Automatically sends PDF invoice upon purchase
- Ability for admin to download Invoice
- Admin can manually send PDF Invoice to client
- Upload your own logo and store details to be included within the invoice
- Language Files allow custom labels in invoice
- BCC Invoice to any emails you wish
- Ability to display Payment Status ie. PAID or UNPAID
- Ability to display additional checkout fields
- Ability to display Order Notes
- Wordpress 2.9 and above
- WP E-commerce 3.7 or 3.8
1.0 - First Release
1.1 - 3.8 Compatible + bug fixes
1.2.1 - bug fixes
1.2.2 - bug fixes
1.2.3 - bug fixes
1.2.4 - language file for custom labels
184.108.40.206 - WP 3.3.2 compatibility & Bug Fixes
220.127.116.11 - WPEC 3.8.9 compatibility & Bug Fixes
1.2.6 - Additional Features
Download the latest version of the plugin from the Plugin Updates page.
Plugin comes with instructions on how to install. Further support queries can be directed to contact page.
Post any questions/suggestions click here!
Regarding licensing, each purchased item contains a lifetime license for a single store, though it can be used on multiple stores without restriction I do appreciate that commercial web developers purchase a license for each client store and pass these costs on as part of the costing in their Job.